D e a d M i l k m e n T r i v i a Dead Milkmen Trivia D e a d M i l k m e n T r i v i a
Dead Milkmen Free For All Message Board
Voting Forum ||| Discography ||| Lyrics
Odd bits culled from the mind of Dave Blood
- Do you know where the name of the Milkmen's publishing company (Golf Pro Music) came from?
Check out the lyrics of "Gorilla Girl", BTW, a lyric alliteration on the letter "G" with music in the key (Sort of) of "G".
- On the back of "Eat Your Paisley" Dave is not being fed real paisley by Joe Jack. It is only vegetable soup. That photo shoot (including the shots at the kitchen table) was taken in the "Milkmen House" on 44th Street in Philadelphia.
At one point all of the Milk-gang was (including our fearless manager Dave Reckner) was eating and sleeping there between tours. In fact, upon returning from one tour, Camper Van Beethoven had been, in the Milkmen's absence, eating and sleeping there themselves for a week. It was the "place to be" in West Philly at the time.
- Dave Blood is allergic to dairy products.
- "Stuart" , who is really named Stewart, was a roadie for the Milkmen for one tour, lived in a pink trailer but never, ever had paranoid delusions, is somewhere in the photo collage on the "Chaos Rules" CD.
- "Dean's Dream" was actually a dream that Dean had, set to music by Joe Jack.
- Rodney's father is on the front of "Beelzebubba" CD, and his nephew, Jeff, is on the cover of the "If I Had a Gun" CD/single.
- Brian Eno actually listened to the song "Leggo My Ego", and thought it was humorous.
- A Dead Milkmen song, "How It's Gonna Be", is heard in the movie "It's Pat".
- The song, "My Many Smells", was listened to repeatedly by the Vancouver based band, the Odds, during the recording of their first CD, "Neopolitan".